2013年2月5日星期二

You already give gamers unlimited entry to the 1-20 activity

With Mists of Pandaria growing on its skyline, World of World of warcraft will likely proceed as the #1 MMO on the earth for a excellent while yet. Still, it seems sensible for Blizzard to consider ways to keep it on top, one of which is starting up new F2P elements and growing the actual cash industry. See why we think so in our newest version of the WoW Factor.


Here’s what I’m suggesting, nay gambling, Blizzard will do in time: Instead of a straight up “freemium” multiple model, Blizzard should start up all of WoW’s 1-60 material for 100 % free, inhabiting the now long-stagnant reduced stage areas, and profit it with various cosmetic and comfort products. Hell, the money making is already there with the variety of accessories you can buy on Fight.net, so why not add in a “Bazaar” to the UI and let individuals invest their Blizzard charges, perhaps even what has been gained in Diablo 3, on WoW ornaments and baubles to half truths up their experience? And then, once gamers have hit 60, offer them price improvements to further growth material, and require members for anything Outlands and beyond. You already give gamers unlimited entry to the 1-20 activity, why not add the last 40 stages and help keep the reduced half of the stabilizing material populated?


Walking on the lawn, I experience clean, the energy of springtime lets me figure out to get Provide WOW Gold Buy  you, and I figure out to get you unswervingly. You can carry my desire and you can provide me pizza. What type of you that I am looking for? I tell myself you are fearless.

没有评论:

发表评论