2012年7月15日星期日

Is it best to save the Troll Tablets

I played wow for decades. All my figures are Hunter. I like this personality. Once I played the encounter I stage quick and have enough WOW Gold, strong weaponry and armors. I can’t understand why did some players complain the problem of lacking guide. They even spend money to buy wow items on the internet. Maybe it is because of lacking time or skill is poor. Now I would share something about how to deal with your wow items, offer them or keep them.


Is it best to save the Troll Tablets, Dwarf Rune stones etc till later or use them right away? basically whenever have a chance to use a Keystone it's like getting 12 extra Fragments, and when you use one the extra will still be added into the total.


For example, if you have an item that needs 45 Fragments to solve and one Keystone Socket, if you have 44 and place the Keystone in it you'll have 56, and 11 left after you solve it. Hence you never waste a Keystone by using one (unless you'd go over the 200-fragment cap). On the other hand, whenever you don't use a Keystone it's like 12 potential Fragments lost, so I always use them whenever I have them, and consider buying them if I haven't looted any.

没有评论:

发表评论